Monday, February 06, 2006

Why blog?

This is my debut entry. My sophomore attempt at blogging. I know almost nothing about this virtual diary thingy that's taken the wired world by storm, although for someone who had always resisted all other seemingly faddish online trends such as friendster, icq and msn, there is a certain appeal to blogging. And so i succumbed... after months of deliberation. Here are my reasons:

  1. I'm pregnant! (hence the name) and i suppose like all first-time mums-to-be, i'd like a channel where i can express and share my various emotions and experiences.
  2. Let's face it, there's an exhibitionistic streak in all of us, and blogging actually allows us to reveal only what we're comfortable with, minus all the sick, perverse bits!
  3. I've always aspired to become a writer one day, and while that remains to be materialised, my always encouraging hubby suggested i start off with a blog, just to get warmed up enough to perhaps one day get my fat ass off the couch and actually start writing

so there, enough reasons to continue pursuing this trivial pursuit? or will i simply slump back into the couch in front of the telly in no time? hmm..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home